New contributions and increased contributions made to NAMI Illinois before December 31, 2017 will be matched by a generous private donor!
- Training for Family to Family and NAMI Basics teachers
- Training for Family Support and NAMI Connection facilitators
- Help for thousands of people who call NAMI Illinois for mental health information and resources
- The statewide educational conference on innovations and best practices in mental health
- Legislative advocacy – NAMI Illinois is the voice for mental illness in Springfield, and in these times, this advocacy is needed more than ever
NAMI Illinois is a 501(c)(3) Not for Profit Organization. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.