Every day thousands of people in Illinois live with mental illness and for more than 30 years NAMI Illinois has been there to help. With your help we can continue to provide the vital services so many depend on.
Donate now to help NAMI Illinois continue to deliver the support, education and advocacy so many people with mental illness and their families depend on. Your generous contribution will help provide:
- Training for Family to Family and NAMI Basics teachers
- Training for Family Support and NAMI Connection facilitators
- Help for thousands of people who call NAMI Illinois for mental health information and resources
- The statewide educational conference on innovations and best practices in mental health
- Legislative advocacy – NAMI Illinois is the voice for mental illness in Springfield, and in these times, this advocacy is needed more than ever
Thank you for your ongoing investment in creating a community that cares about those with mental illness and their families.
NAMI Illinois is a 501(c)(3) Not for Profit Organization. Donations are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law.